The wedding will be in southern city of Lebanon Tyre. This page has information on the resort, the city, hotels, transportation, night-life, hairdressers and restaurants.
Enjoy Your Stay
Rest House Hotel – Tyre
Nearby Hotel in Tyre
Hotel in Beirut
Coral Suites Al Hamra
Restaurants in Beirut
- Cafe De Prague. Hamra.
- Le Rouge Bistro. Hamra.
- Gemmayze Street, Beirut ,lebanon
- Monot Street. Gemmayze, Beirut ,Lebanon
- Al Mandaloun sur mer, Biel – Centre Ville, Lebanon, +961 1 999 330
- Sultan Ibrahim Restaurant, Minet el Hosn, Downtown, Starco Area – Beirut, +961 (0) 1-989-989
- al-Mayyas: Excellent Armenian Restaurant, Rue Wadih Naim, Achrafieh, Beirut, +961 1 215 046
- The Movenpick Hotel: great buffet, Corniche, Rochau
- le ” Entrecote”: delicious sauce cafe de Paris, Abdel Wahab Inglizi , 01-332087
- Socrates: ‘Home’ food, Bliss Street
- Cafe d’Orient: Seafood by the sea, Corniche, Ain El-Mreisseh, +961 1 366 222
- Chopsticks: Great Chinese and a cool floor!, Address: Down town – Fosh street, 01-999917
- Bay Rock Cafe, Corniche at Pigeon Rocks.
- Zaatar w Zeit: Bliss Street, across from the main AUB entrance, 01 365 778
- L’Atelier in Beirut, Damas street (Rue de Damas) Phone number (01) 426-474, Beirut (next to the French Embassy and the National Museum.
Other Taxi Companies
Taxis services are available at the airport where certified taxis are parked next to the terminal at the arrival gate and have an airport logo on the side. As these taxis are regulated by the airport authorities, they have a unified official rate. Regular taxis are also available but their charges are subject to bargain.